Connie Liles Auto Parts, Inc. is a family owned business that opened its doors in 1992 as a Big A Auto Parts store. In 2002, we changed from Big A Auto Parts to Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts. In 2003, we became an independent Carquest Auto Parts store. Unfortunately, in 2006, a fire destroyed the building and forced us to move a few miles down the road. Then in 2007, we rebuilt our facility at the original location at 1127 West Orange Avenue. In 2015, we opened our second location at 1830 Capital Circle Northeast. In 2016, we opened Connie Liles Fleet Solutions, a division of Connie Liles Auto Parts, to service the heavy-duty industry. Connie Liles Fleet Solutions has a separate entrance at the 1127 West Orange Avenue location.